3/30/12

floret letterpress business cards

Hello again! Just wanted to give you all an update on how things are going with my letterpress shop!
It is still a work in progress, and still awaiting the official grand opening! I have been very busy though,
working on letterpress business cards for clients! Yippee! Above are just two examples of my finished
work, and I will have more to come to add to my portfolio. If you are interested in getting
business cards, please feel free to email me or contact me via etsy!

9 comments:

  1. They look fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, Minna! I love how you maximize your creativity and don't waste it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! They are so gorgeous, there is not a lot of letter pressing going on these days... it's my favourite!! I'll keep these in mind if my business grows bigger :)
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fantastic! one day i'd like to invest in gorgeous cards such as these. not quite the right time though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are so pretty! Looking forward to seeing more of your products at the grand opening of your shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love... absolutely love. Your logo is beyond amazing also :)

    xoxo
    Janee
    www.yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the design of the business cards. Your blog is also very simple and clean. Love it!!!

    Phylecia
    www.blog.chickprints.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is fantastic..i would like to design Metal business cards that look like that.

    ReplyDelete