10/28/11

new stamps + happy friday!

Hey everyone! Remember my stamp shop, EatPrayCreate? It's been closed for a while since
i've been busy with the whole moving situation. Well, it has re-opened! But only for a week
or so since I will be actually moving by then. I only have four stamps listed, but once I close 
 will re-open on December 1st with lots of new designs, just in time for the holidays!

I will also be making custom stamps for weddings, parties, personal, etc.
If you are interested in purchasing one, let me know! I can do address stamps now too!

My new stamps are now made with sturdy red rubber, and mounted on maple mood!
Have a fantastic weekend everyone! My weekend will be spent packing for the move! Ahh!

P.S. Shabby Apple giveaway ends tomorrow! Don't forget to enter!

2 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS, Minna! I am in love with the "love" one, with the little hearts! Hope packing goes smoothly and isn't too stressful for ya!

    ReplyDelete