8/3/10

SHOP FEATURE - THE LONE BEADER

The Lone Beader uses such amazing bead work that is so detailed!
I love all of the birds & dogs all made out of tiny glass beads (:

{ INTERVIEW }

Please tell me about yourself & your lovely shop:
I am a self-taught bead embroidery artist. I love to create extremely dimensional beaded paintings and wearables by stitching tiny glass beads to felt. My beaded subjects are often combined with collage and acrylics in ways which really pops out of the canvas.

Tell me about the things you sell in your shop:
In my Etsy shop, you'll find original bead embroidery paintings, bead art cars & dogs, bird pins & pendants, as well as some bead woven jewelry.

What inspires you:
My beadwork is often inspired by cities I visit, classic cars, dogs, nature, and rock music, as well as popular culture & current events. I find I am inspired by vehicles most because they take us to new places; dogs keeps us company when we arrive. (:

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment